TODAY, OCT. 31
• Trunk or Treat from 6-7 p.m. in the Silver Mountain Resort parking lot, Kellogg. If you would like to participate and decorate your car trunk for this event, contact Veronica Wuolle at 208-659-6372. There will be a prize for the “best dressed trunk.”
• Corner Stone Harvest Festival from 6-8 p.m. at Silver Hills Elementary, Osburn.
• Real Life Harvest Festival from 6-8 p.m. at Pinehurst Elementary School, Pinehurst.
• Mullan Library Halloween Carnival at the Morning Club, Mullan.
• Mommy mingle from 9:30-11 a.m. at Cornerstone Church, 106 S. Fourth St., Osburn. Join other moms from around the Silver Valley for food, friendship and fun. Weekly topics, guest speakers, lessons and devotions shared by fellow moms. Children are welcome.
THURSDAY, NOV. 1
• Free chili dinner from 5-6:30 p.m. at the United Church of Christ Congregational, 408 Cedar St., Wallace.
• Shoshone County Democrats meeting at 7:15 p.m. at the Osburn Senior Center.
• Story time from 11 a.m. to noon at the Osburn Public Library, 921 Mullan Ave., Osburn. For questions or more information, call the Osburn library at 208-752-9711.
• TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) from 5-7 p.m. at the Kellogg Senior Activity Center. Contact Jackie Kennegard for more information.
• Bingo at 5:30 p.m. at the Steel Workers Hall in Kellogg.
• Lego and Your Imagination Thursdays at the Wallace Public Library. Open to all ages, 5 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Call 752-4571 for more information.
• Silver Valley Chamber of Commerce luncheon from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Kellogg Senior Center.
• Veterans Service Officers available at the VFW Hall in Osburn from 12:30-4 p.m. Attendees are invited to come get assistance with VA claims and get access to VA Health care.
FRIDAY, NOV. 2
• Sixth Street theater presents “Guys on Ice,” a musical ice-fishing comedy. Shows from Nov. 2-18 on Fridays and Saturdays at 7 p.m. and Sundays at 2 p.m. Visit www.sixthstreetmelodrama.com for more information.
• Northern Pacific Railroad Depot Museum reopens for Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 1-4 p.m.
• JB’s County Garden annual Holiday Open House from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Carries through Saturday.
SATURDAY, NOV. 3
• HeartSaver CPR/AED/First Aid Class from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (CPR) and 1-3:45 p.m. (First Aid) Shoshone Medical Center’s Community Outreach Center, 9 Country Club Lane, Pinehurst. Classes will be held the first Saturday of each ‘odd’ month (except holidays). You may choose to attend just the CPR portion or just the First Aid portion, but must be signed up as there is limited space per instructor. Books must be picked up and fees paid at Shoshone Medical Center prior to class. Call 208-784-1221, Ext. 350, to sign up.
• Lucky Lyons song circle from 2-5 p.m. on the first Saturday of each month. Call 208-682-3371 for more information.
• Silver Valley Writers meeting at 10 a.m. at 519 Cedar St., Wallace.
• Quilting Nook grand opening from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Ribbon cutting at noon.
• Osburn Craft Fair from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Silver Hills Elementary School.
• Christmas Bazaar and bake sale from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Fourth and Idaho streets, Osburn.
SUNDAY, NOV. 4
• Daylight Savings Time ends (set your clocks back!)
• Osburn Craft Fair from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Silver Hills Elementary School.
MONDAY, NOV. 5
• Kellogg Elks Bingo at 6:30 p.m. at the Elks building in Kellogg. Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
• Country Line Dancing at MVCC Event Hall, 525 W. Cameron Ave., Kellogg. Mondays and Wednesdays at 3:30 p.m. Saturdays at 9:30 a.m. Call 208-783-0126 or 209-406-9969 for more info.
TUESDAY, NOV. 6
• Election Day (Don’t forget to vote!)
• Smelterville Lions Club meeting at 7:15 p.m. at 301 W. Main St., Smelterville. Event reoccurs the first and third Tuesdays of every month.
• U.S. Militia Northern Command meeting at 6 p.m. in the Brooks Hotel restaurant.
• Free Silver Valley Medicare classes at 1 p.m. at the Pinehurst library and 6 p.m. at the Kellogg Pizza Palace. Part 1, Introduction to Medicare. Attendees are asking to bring their “Medicare and You” book. For more information, contact Linda Alldredge at 208-682-2556.