TODAY, DEC. 1
• Lucky Lyons song circle from 2-5 p.m. on the first Saturday of each month. Call 208-682-3371 for more information.
• Silver Valley Writers meeting at 10 a.m. at 519 Cedar St., Wallace.
• Wallace Retro Christmas. Breakfast with Santa & Snowflake Competition from 9-11 a.m. at the Eagles. Craft fair from 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. at the Depot. Santa makes an appearance on the fire truck at noon at the Depot. Pictures with Santa from noon to 2 p.m. Downtown family activities from noon to 3 p.m. Free hayrides from 5-7 p.m. at the Depot.
• Wallace High School Silver Valley Basketball Tournament. Consolation game at 5:30 p.m. Championship game at 7 p.m.
• Free open house at the Sixth Street Melodrama. Free cookies, hot cocoa, candy canes for all. Plus door prizes, tours of the theater building, live piano and carols from the cast members of their upcoming Christmas play “…the day before, the day before Christmas.”
SUNDAY, DEC. 2
• Wine tasting from 5-9 p.m. at the Wallace Silver Corner.
MONDAY, DEC. 3
• Kellogg Elks Bingo at 6:30 p.m. at the Elks building in Kellogg. Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
• Country Line Dancing at KBC Event Hall, 507 W. Brown St., Kellogg. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 2:30 p.m. Call 209-406-9969 for more information.
TUESDAY, DEC. 4
• Smelterville Lions Club meeting at 7:15 p.m. at 301 W. Main St., Smelterville. Event reoccurs the first and third Tuesdays of every month.
• U.S. Militia Northern Command meeting at 6 p.m. in the Brooks Hotel restaurant.
• Kellogg High School boys and girls basketball at home vs. Lakeland High School. Varsity boys tip-off at 7 p.m. JV boys at 3:45 p.m. Varsity girls at 5:30 p.m. JV girls at 4:30 p.m.
WEDNESDAY, DEC. 5
• Bunker Hill workers meeting at the Broken Wheel in Kellogg at noon.
• Mom mingle from 9:30-11 a.m. at Cornerstone Church, 106 S. Fourth St., Osburn. Weekly topics, guest speakers, lessons and devotions shared by fellow moms.
• Wallace planning and zoning meeting at 6 p.m. at City Hall, 703 Cedar St., Wallace.
• Kellogg High School boys and girls JV basketball at home vs. Kootenai High School. Boys tip-off at 7 p.m. Girls at 5:30 p.m.
THURSDAY, DEC. 6
• Free chili dinner from 5-6:30 p.m. at the United Church of Christ Congregational, 408 Cedar St., Wallace.
• Shoshone County Democrats meeting at 7:15 p.m. at the Osburn Senior Center.
• Story time from 11 a.m. to noon at the Osburn Public Library, 921 Mullan Ave., Osburn. For questions or more information, call the Osburn library at 208-752-9711.
• TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) from 5-7 p.m. at the Kellogg Senior Activity Center. Contact Jackie Kennegard for more information.
• Bingo at 5:30 p.m. at the Steel Workers Hall in Kellogg.
• Lego and Your Imagination Thursdays at the Wallace Public Library. Open to all ages, 5 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Call 752-4571 for more information.
• Mullan Hugh School boys basketball at home vs. Lake City High School. Tip-off at 6:30 p.m.
FRIDAY, DEC. 7
• Friday night dance at the Kellogg Senior Center from 7-10 p.m. every Friday. Music by Jerry and Faith.
• Holiday tree decorating with waffle ice cream cones and all the trimmings from 5-6 p.m. at the Pinehurst library. Bring the whole family along for a free, fun and festive Friday.
• Wallace Retro Christmas. Local Artisan Craft Fair from 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. at the Northern Pacific Depot Railroad Museum. Charles Dickens Christmas story reader at 1 p.m. at the Wallace Coffee House. Lighted Christmas parade at 6 p.m. starting at the Red Light Garage on Pine Street. Free Hay rides from 6:30-7:30 p.m. at the Depot. Live Holiday Show at 7 p.m. at the Sixth Street Theater.
• George Wild Wrestling tournament at 5 p.m. at Kellogg High School.
• Wallace High School boys basketball at home vs. St. Maries High School. Varsity tip-off 7 p.m. JV at 5:30 p.m.