WEDNESDAY, JAN. 2
• Bunker Hill workers meeting at the Broken Wheel in Kellogg at noon.
• Mom mingle from 9:30-11 a.m. at Cornerstone Church, 106 S. Fourth St., Osburn. Weekly topics, guest speakers, lessons and devotions shared by fellow moms.
• Wallace planning and zoning meeting at 6 p.m. at City Hall
THURSDAY, JAN. 3
• Free chili dinner from 5-6:30 p.m. at the United Church of Christ Congregational, 408 Cedar St., Wallace.
• Shoshone County Democrats meeting at 7:15 p.m. at the Osburn Senior Center.
• Story time from 11 a.m. to noon at the Osburn Public Library, 921 Mullan Ave., Osburn. For questions or more information, call the Osburn library at 208-752-9711.
• TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) from 5-7 p.m. at the Kellogg Senior Activity Center. Contact Jackie Kennegard for more information.
• Bingo at 5:30 p.m. at the Steel Workers Hall in Kellogg.
• Lego and Your Imagination Thursdays at the Wallace Public Library. Open to all ages, 5 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Call 752-4571 for more information.
• Visit from State and County Veterans Service Officers from 12:30-3:30 p.m. at the VFW Hall in Osburn. VSOs will be on hand to assist with VA claims.
FRIDAY, JAN. 4
• Friday night dance at the Kellogg Senior Center from 7-10 p.m. every Friday. Music by Jerry and Faith.
SATURDAY, JAN. 5
• HeartSaver CPR/AED/First Aid classes at SMC’s Community Outreach Center, 9 Country Club Lane, Pinehurst. CPR from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and First Aid from 1 to 3:45 p.m. You may choose to attend just the CPR portion or just the First Aid portion, but must be signed up as there is limited space per instructor. Books must be picked up and fees paid at Shoshone Medical Center prior to class. Call 208-784-1221 Ext. 350 to sign up.
• Lucky Lyons song circle from 2-5 p.m. on the first Saturday of each month. Call 208-682-3371 for more information.
• Silver Valley Writers meeting at 10 a.m. at 519 Cedar St., Wallace.
• Kellogg High School boys basketball at home vs. Moscow High School. Varsity tip-off at 7 p.m. JV at 5:30 p.m.
MONDAY, JAN. 7
• Kellogg Elks Bingo at 6:30 p.m. at the Elks building in Kellogg. Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
• Pinochle game at 2 p.m. at the Pinehurst/Kingston Lions Club.
• Country Line Dancing at KBC Event Hall, 507 W. Brown St., Kellogg. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 2:30 p.m. Call 209-406-9969 for more info.
• Free local mining history class at 6 p.m. at the Pinehurst Library. Speaker Valerie Wade, local specialist in geology and the environment, will show pictures of the Valley before, during and after mining cleanup. Call 208-682-3483 or stop by the library to sign up.
TUESDAY, JAN. 8
• Grandmothers (lunch and cards) at Kellogg Senior Activity Center. Contact Judy Dinger at 208-682-4598 for more information.
• Osburn City Council meeting at 6 p.m. at City Hall, 921 E. Mullan Ave., Osburn.
• Mullan City Council meeting at 7 p.m. at City Hall, 112 Terrill Loop, Mullan.
• Wallace High School girls basketball at home vs. Lakeside High School. Varsity tip-off at 7 p.m. JV at 5:30 p.m.
• Kellogg High School girls basketball at home vs. Priest River High School. Varsity tip-off at 7 p.m. JV at 5:30 p.m.