TODAY, MARCH 16
• Silver Valley Writers meeting at 10 a.m. at 519 Cedar St., Wallace.
SUNDAY, MARCH 17
• St. Patrick’s Day
• Shoshone County Concert Association presents The Rice Brothers at 2 p.m. at Kellogg High School.
• Shoshone County Democrats spaghetti feed from 4-6 p.m. at the VFW Hall in Osburn.
• Live music by Severwood from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. at the Metals Bar in Wallace.
MONDAY, MARCH 18
• Kellogg Elks Bingo at 6:30 p.m. at the Elks building in Kellogg. Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
• History and health of cacao class at 6 p.m. at the Pinehurst library. Local chocolate maker, Sally of EurekaSally Gallery of Art & Chocolate will cover the history cacao and provide healthful samples to taste along the way. Call 208-682-3483 or stop by the library to sign up.
• Senior Citizens Club of Pinehurst meeting at 11 a.m. at the PK Lions Building.
• Pinochle game at 2 p.m. at the Pinehurst/Kingston Lions Club.
• Country Line Dancing at KBC Event Hall, 507 W. Brown St., Kellogg. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 2:30 p.m. Call 209-406-9969 for more info.
• Wallace School District Board of Trustees meeting at 6 p.m. at the Silver Hills Elementary School Library, 1246 Silver Valley Road, Osburn.
• Kellogg planning and zoning meeting at 5:30 p.m. at City Hall, 1007 McKinley Ave., Kellogg.
TUESDAY, MARCH 19
• Smelterville Lions Club meeting at 7:15 p.m. at 301 W. Main St., Smelterville. Event reoccurs the first and third Tuesdays of every month.
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 20
• Mom mingle from 9:30-11 a.m. at Cornerstone Church, 106 S. Fourth St., Osburn. Weekly topics, guest speakers, lessons and devotions shared by fellow moms.
• Jeep-A-Thon luncheon at noon at Albi’s Restaurant. Come hear Dave Smith and Huckleberry Fest organizers reveal their plans for this year’s event on Aug. 16-17. RSVP to email@example.com
THURSDAY, MARCH 21
• Story time from 11 a.m. to noon at the Osburn Public Library, 921 Mullan Ave., Osburn. For questions or more information, call the Osburn library at 208-752-9711.
• TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) from 5-7 p.m. at the Kellogg Senior Activity Center. Contact Jackie Kennegard for more information.
• Bingo at 5:30 p.m. at the Steel Workers Hall in Kellogg.
• Lego and Your Imagination Thursdays at the Wallace Public Library. Open to all ages, 5 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Call 752-4571 for more information.
FRIDAY, MARCH 22
• Friday night dance at the Kellogg Senior Center from 7-10 p.m. every Friday. Music by Jerry and Faith.