FRIDAY, APRIL 12
• Friday night dance at the Kellogg Senior Center from 7-10 p.m. every Friday. Music by Jerry and Faith.
• Kellogg High School JV softball doubleheader at home vs. Priest River High School. First game starts at 3 p.m.
• Wallace and Mullan High School golf at home. Tee off at 10 a.m. at Pinehurst Golf Course.
• Wallace High School burgers and hot dogs fundraiser from 5-7 p.m. at Wallace High School. Proceeds go toward a trip to Costa Rica.
SATURDAY, APRIL 13
• Friends of th Coeur d’Alene Trails spring ride starting at 7 a.m. in Mullan. Ride the 72 mile Trail of the Coeur d’Alenes from start to finish. Visit the Friends of the Coeur d’Alene Trails Facebook page for more information.
• Kellogg and Wallace High School Track and Field meet at in Kellogg. KHS Booster Invite starts at 9 a.m.
• U.S. FLOW Tour at Silver Rapids Waterpark. At least five or six of the top 10 riders in the world will be present along with an additional 40 or so competitors from all over the country. Pre-register at Flowboarders.com.
• Watercolor for everybody with Karen Conrad from 1-4 p.m. at The EurekaSally Gallery of Art & Chocolate.
• Live music by Lost Ox from 8-11 p.m. at the Dayrock Bar, 515 Cedar St., Wallace.
MONDAY, APRIL 15
• Tax Day
• Country Line Dancing at KBC Event Hall, 507 W. Brown St., Kellogg. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 2:30 p.m. Call 209-406-9969 for more info.
• Senior Citizens Club of Pinehurst meeting at 11 a.m. at the PK Lions Building.
• Pinochle game at 2 p.m. at the Pinehurst/Kingston Lions Club.
• Kellogg Elks Bingo at 6:30 p.m. at the Elks building in Kellogg. Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
TUESDAY, APRIL 16
• Smelterville Lions Club meeting at 7:15 p.m. at 301 W. Main St., Smelterville. Event reoccurs the first and third Tuesdays of every month.
• Silver Valley Economic Development meeting at 1 p.m. at the Wallace Inn. Sheriff Gunderson will discuss the recent Shoshone Co. Jail assessment. Keynote speaker to include Bill Jhung with the North Idaho Small Business Development Center. Hear updates on happenings in the Silver Valley and what we have been up to.
• Kellogg High School JV softball doubleheader at home vs. Timberlake High School. First game starts at 3 p.m.
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 17
• Mom mingle from 9:30 to 11 a.m. at Cornerstone Church, 106 S. 4th Street, Osburn. Weekly topics, guest speakers, lessons and devotions shared by fellow moms.
• Wallace Chamber of Commerce luncheon at noon at the Jameson Hotel. Grey Ghost and Tactical Tailor CEO Casey Ingels will be the featured speaker.
• Kellogg School District community dinner from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Kellogg Community Center.
THURSDAY, APRIL 18
• TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Kellogg Senior Activity Center. Contact Jackie Kennegard for more information.
• Bingo at 5:30 p.m. at the Steel Workers Hall in Kellogg.
• Lego and your imagination Thursdays at the Wallace Public Library. Open to all ages, 5 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Call 752-4571 for more information.
• Story time from 11 a.m. to noon at the Osburn Public Library, 921 Mullan Ave, Osburn. For questions or more information, call the Osburn library at 208-752-9711.
• Wallace and Mullan High School golf at home. Tee off at 10 a.m. at the Shoshone Golf Course.
• Kellogg School District kindergarten Easter egg event at the District Office. Volunteers needed from 8:30 to 1:30 a.m. Kindergartners arrive at 9 a.m.
FRIDAY, APRIL 19
• Friday night dance at the Kellogg Senior Center from 7 to 10 p.m. every Friday. Music by Jerry and Faith.
• Leadman Triathlon starting at 11 a.m. at Silver Mountain Resort. Registration can be completed online, or by printing out the entry form and waivers on Silver Mountain’s website and mailing it to the address on the form along with payment. Registration ends on April 17.
• Kellogg High School JV softball doubleheader at home vs. Bonners Ferry High School. First game starts at 3 p.m.