WEDNESDAY, May 8
• Shoshone County Planning & Zoning meeting at 7 p.m. at 700 Bank St., Wallace.
• Hospice of North Idaho Silver Valley grief counseling group from 11 a.m. to noon at Shoshone Medical Center, Classrooms 1 & 2. Facilitated by Megan Dardis Kunz, Hospice of North Idaho Social Worker in the Silver Valley. For details, call 208-772-7994.
• Mom mingle from 9:30 to 11 a.m. at Cornerstone Church, 106 S. Fourth St., Osburn. Weekly topics, guest speakers, lessons and devotions shared by fellow moms.
• Smelterville City Council and Planning & Zoning meeting at 10 a.m. at City Hall, 501 Main St., Smelterville.
• Kellogg City Council meeting at 6 p.m. at City Hall, 1007 E. McKinley Ave, Kellogg.
• Pinehurst City Council meeting at 6 p.m. at City Hall, 106 N. Division St, Pinehurst.
• Wallace City Council meeting at 6 p.m. at City Hall, 703, Cedar St, Wallace.
THURSDAY, May 9
• Story time from 11 a.m. to noon at the Osburn Public Library, 921 Mullan Ave, Osburn. For questions or more information, call the Osburn library at 208-752-9711.
• TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Kellogg Senior Activity Center. Contact Jackie Kennegard for more information.
• Bingo at 5:30 p.m. at the Steel Workers Hall in Kellogg.
• Lego and your imagination Thursdays at the Wallace Public Library. Open to all ages; 5 and younger must be accompanied by an adult. Call 752-4571 for more information.
• Silver Valley Chamber of Commerce meeting, SMC cafeteria at 7:45 a.m.
• Silver Valley Chamber of Commerce luncheon from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at 35 Wildcat Way, Kellogg. Panhandle Health stops by to speak about what is happening with the Superfund Site. Learn about the site history, 2019 construction work, economic re-development and will be available to answer any questions that are brought up.
• Clay and play at 1 p.m. at the EurekaSally Gallery of Art & Chocolate, 416 5th St, Wallace. Message or text 406-212-5936 to reserve space.
FRIDAY, May 10
• Friday night dance at the Kellogg Senior Center from 7 to 10 p.m. every Friday. Music by Jerry and Faith.
• Shoshone Pet Rescue fundraising yard sale from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. at 29484 E. Hardy Loop, Cataldo. Continues thru Saturday, May 11 at the same place and times.
SATURDAY, MAY 11
• Radio Brewing Anniversary block party from 1 to 7 p.m. at Radio Brewing, 319 Main Street, Kellogg.
• 34th annual Depot Days Classic Car Show from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. in downtown Wallace. Hundreds of classic cars line downtown Wallace, plus dozens of food vendors, live music, kids games and more.
• Motherís Day chalk class at 11 a.m. at Lisaís Gems of the Silver Valley, 117 McKinley Ave, Kellogg.
• Live music with Joseph Running Crane at 9 p.m. at the Medals Bar, 514 Cedar St, Wallace.
SUNDAY, MAY 12
• Motherís Day
• Moms golf free day from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Galena Ridge Golf Course, 195 Galena Ridge Dr, Kellogg. Tee times are highly recommended and can be made once the course opens for the season. Call 208-783-1522 for a tee time.
• Kellogg Elks Lodge 68th week-long roundup at the Elks Lodge building, 202 McKinley Ave, Kellogg. Motherís Day breakfast from 8 to 11 a.m. The Annual Round-Up generates income that supports many youth activities such as Hoop Shoot, drug awareness, scouts, youth baseball and many other activities in the area.
• First day of Baby Bottle Boomerang 2019 by Hope PRC. Pick up a bottle on Motherís Day, fill your bottle with a donation-cash-change-check and return it on Fatherís Day. Funds received support Hope PRC
MONDAY, MAY 13
• Kellogg Elks Bingo at 6:30 p.m. at the Elks building in Kellogg. Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
• County Line Dance Club meeting from 2:30 to 4 p.m. Free lessons available. Reoccurs every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Call 209-406-9969 fro more information.
• Pinochle game at 2 p.m. at the Pinehurst/Kingston Lions Club.
TUESDAY, MAY 14
• Mullan City Council and Planning and Zoning meetings at 7 p.m. at City Hall, 112 Terrill Loop, Mullan.
• Osburn City Council meeting at 6 p.m. at City Hall, 921 E Mullan Ave, Osburn.
• Grandmothers (lunch & cards) at Kellogg Senior Activity Center. Contact Judy Dinger at 208-682-4598 for more information.