WEDNESDAY, MAY 15
• Alaskan singer/songwriter Emma Hill all-ages show at 6:30 p.m. at the NPR Depot Museum, Wallace.
• Mom mingle from 9:30-11 a.m. at Cornerstone Church, 106 S. Fourth St., Osburn. Weekly topics, guest speakers, lessons and devotions shared by fellow moms.
• Wallace Chamber of Commerce at noon at Mom’s Vintage Eatery in Osburn. High Mountain ATV/UTV Jamboree organizers will be speaking.
• Wallace fourth through sixth grade music concert at 6 p.m. at Silver Hills Elementary.
• Wallace drama performance at 7 p.m. at Wallace Jr./Sr. High School.
THURSDAY, MAY 16
• Storytime from 11 a.m. to noon at the Osburn Public Library, 921 Mullan Ave., Osburn. For questions or more information, call the Osburn library at 208-752-9711.
• TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) from 5-7 p.m. at the Kellogg Senior Activity Center. Contact Jackie Kennegard for more information.
• Bingo at 5:30 p.m. at the Steel Workers Hall in Kellogg.
• Lego and Your Imagination Thursdays at the Wallace Public Library. Open to all ages, 5 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Call 752-4571 for more information.
• Shoshone County Noxious Weed Advisory Group meeting from 5:30-6:30 p.m. at the Shoshone County Sheriff’s Office, 717 Bank St., Wallace. For more information or questions, contact Shelby Heiderman at email@example.com or 208-753-5475 or 509-650-7311.
FRIDAY, MAY 17
• Friday night dance at the Kellogg Senior Center from 7-10 p.m. every Friday. Music by Jerry and Faith.
• Wallace flower hanging from 9 a.m. to noon at Second and Cypress, Wallace. For more information or to donate by cash or check, contact Art Fleming at 208 755-0334.
• Race the Joe! Jet River Race boat show at 6 p.m. on Main Street in St. Maries.
• First day of Wallace Jr./Sr. High School 6th grade orientation at WHS.
• 2nd Annual “The Artful Mind, An Artisan Auction” at the Wallace Elks Lodge building in Wallace. A fundraiser for the Shoshone County Crisis and resource Center. Silent auction begins at 5:30 p.m. Live auction at 6:30 p.m.
SATURDAY, MAY 18
• Race the Joe! Jet River Boat Races from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. from St. Maries to Calder down the St. Joe River. Visit the “2019 Toyota, Race the Joe! Jet River Race” Facebook page for more information. Occurs Saturday and Sunday.
• Silver Valley Writers meeting at 10 a.m. at 519 Cedar St, Wallace.
• Kellogg Elks Lodge 68th roundup parade at 1 p.m. starting at the Elks Lodge building, 202 McKinley Ave., Kellogg.
SUNDAY, MAY 19
• Blessing ceremony to commemorate the one year anniversary of Holy Trinity’s final service at 2 p.m. at Holy Trinity in Wallace.
MONDAY, MAY 20
• Back to Summer Community BBQ at 5 p.m. at City Limits Brew Pub, Wallace. Silver Valley business are welcome to make a short announcement at the event about their attraction, service, products, or what’s new for Summer 2019 in exchange for providing a raffle prize.
• Kellogg Elks Bingo at 6:30 p.m. at the Elks building in Kellogg. Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
• County Line Dance Club meeting from 2:30 to 4 p.m. Free lessons available. Reoccurs every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Call 209-406-9969 fro more information.
• Senior Citizens Club of Pinehurst meeting at 11 a.m. at the PK Lions Building.
• Pinochle game at 2 p.m. at the Pinehurst/Kingston Lions Club.
• Kellogg Planning and Zoning meeting at 5:30 p.m. at City Hall, 1007 E McKinley Ave., Kellogg.
• ABC’s of bike maintenance class at 6 p.m. at the Pinehurst Library. Bike guru Terry from NIC will break down the pieces of the bike into understandable terms to help the first timer better understand it and get self sufficient. Call the Pinehurst library at 208-682-3483 or stop by to reserve a spot.
• The Oldies Choir Student Concert at 7 p.m. at the Kellogg High School Gym. See some of your favorite singers from Ms. Person’s 43 year teaching career.
• North Idaho Retired Educators at 11 a.m. in Wallace. The program includes a tour of the Wallace Mining Museum, after convening at the 6th Street Melodrama. Luncheon at City Limits Brew Pub at noon. For more information, call Marla Mayer at 208-861-1622.
TUESDAY, MAY 21
• Election Day
• Smelterville Lions Club meeting at 7:15 p.m. at 301 W Main St., Smelterville. Event reoccurs the first and third Tuesdays of every month.
• Silver Valley Economic Development Committee meeting at 8 a.m. at Shoshone Medical Center, Kellogg.
• Wallace Jr./Sr. High School Scholarship Ceremony and Sports Banquet at 1:15 and 6 p.m., respectively at WHS.