TODAY, JUNE 1
• Lucky Lyons song circle from 2-5 p.m. on the first Saturday of each month. Call 208-682-3371 for more information.
• Silver Valley Writers meeting at 10 a.m. at 519 Cedar St., Wallace.
MONDAY, JUNE 3
• Kellogg Elks Bingo at 6:30 p.m. at the Elks building in Kellogg. Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
• County Line Dance Club meeting from 2:30-4 p.m. Free lessons available. Reoccurs every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Call 209-406-9969 fro more information.
• Pinochle game at 5 p.m. at the Pinehurst/Kingston Lions Club.
• Plant exchange at 6 p.m. at the Pinehurst library in Pinehurst.
• Preschool Graduation and picnic at Gene Day Park in Osburn.
TUESDAY, JUNE 4
• Smelterville Lions Club meeting at 7:15 p.m. at 301 W. Main St., Smelterville. Event reoccurs the first and third Tuesdays of every month.
• U.S. Militia Northern Command meeting at 6 p.m. in the Brooks Hotel restaurant.
• Kellogg Elks Lodge community blood drive from 1-4:30 p.m. at the Elks Lodge building.
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 5
• Bunker Hill workers meeting at the Broken Wheel in Kellogg at noon.
• Mom mingle from 9:30-11 a.m. at Cornerstone Church, 106 S. Fourth St., Osburn. Weekly topics, guest speakers, lessons and devotions shared by fellow moms.
THURSDAY, JUNE 6
• Free chili dinner from 5-6:30 p.m. at the United Church of Christ Congregational, 408 Cedar St., Wallace.
• Shoshone County Democrats meeting at 7:15 p.m. at the Osburn Senior Center.
• Storytime from 11 a.m. to noon at the Osburn Public Library, 921 Mullan Ave., Osburn. For questions or more information, call the Osburn library at 208-752-9711.
• TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) from 5-7 p.m. at the Kellogg Senior Activity Center. Contact Jackie Kennegard for more information.
• Bingo at 5:30 p.m. at the Steel Workers Hall in Kellogg.
• Lego and Your Imagination Thursdays at the Wallace Public Library. Open to all ages, 5 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Call 752-4571 for more information.
• Shoshone County Economic Development Corporation opportunity zone meeting from 11:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Panhandle Health District building, 35 Wildcat Way, Kellogg. Speaker will be Idaho Commerce Development Specialist Jerry Miller.
FRIDAY, JUNE 7
• Friday night dance at the Kellogg Senior Center from 7-10 p.m. every Friday. Music by Jerry and Faith.
• Last day of school for Wallace School District students.
• Silver Corner Bar one-year anniversary party from 5 p.m. to 2 a.m. at 601 Cedar St., Wallace.