TODAY, JUNE 5
• Bunker Hill workers meeting at the Broken Wheel in Kellogg at noon.
• Mom mingle from 9:30-11 a.m. at Cornerstone Church, 106 S. Fourth St., Osburn. Weekly topics, guest speakers, lessons and devotions shared by fellow moms.
THURSDAY, JUNE 6
• Silver Valley Community Market from 5 to 8 p.m. in the Kellogg City Park.
• Free chili dinner from 5-6:30 p.m. at the United Church of Christ Congregational, 408 Cedar St., Wallace.
• Shoshone County Democrats meeting at 7:15 p.m. at the Osburn Senior Center.
• Storytime from 11 a.m. to noon at the Osburn Public Library, 921 Mullan Ave., Osburn. For questions or more information, call the Osburn library at 208-752-9711.
• TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) from 5-7 p.m. at the Kellogg Senior Activity Center. Contact Jackie Kennegard for more information.
• Bingo at 5:30 p.m. at the Steel Workers Hall in Kellogg.
• Lego and Your Imagination Thursdays at the Wallace Public Library. Open to all ages, 5 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Call 752-4571 for more information.
• Silver Valley Economic Development Corporation in depth Opportunity Zone discussion 5:15pm to 7pm at 111 McKinley. Presenter will be Idaho Commerce Development Specialist Jerry Miller.
FRIDAY, JUNE 7
• Buffalo Soldiers Iron Riders meet and greet from 2-5 p.m. at the Northern Pacific Railroad Depot Museum in Wallace.
• Friday night dance at the Kellogg Senior Center from 7-10 p.m. every Friday. Music by Jerry and Faith.
• Last day of school for Wallace School District students. Early release — Silver Hills Elementary School at 12:10 p.m. Wallace Jr./Sr. High School at 12:38 p.m.
• Silver Corner Bar one-year anniversary party from 5 p.m. to 2 a.m. at 601 Cedar St., Wallace.
• Live music by the Silver Valley Band at 5 p.m. at Johnny’s Bar, Smelterville.
SATURDAY, JUNE 8
• Shriners ride starting at the County Lane Resort in Kingston. Registration from 9-11 a.m.
• Dinner and a movie at 6 p.m. at the Sixth Street Theater in Wallace. Showing The Cheyenne Social Club. Dinner at 5:30 p.m. intermission at 7:30 p.m. Film finale at 8 p.m.
• Free paint your own masterpiece aided by technology class from 11:20 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the Pinehurst Library. Print a picture of your choice on canvas, and then make it your own masterpiece with acrylic paint. Stop by or call 208-682-3483 to reserve your spot.
• Kellogg High School golf fundraiser at 11 a.m. at the Pinehurst Golf Course. Registration at 9:30 a.m. Dinner and silent auction at 4 p.m. Call Kellogg High School at 208-784-1371 if interested.
MONDAY, JUNE 10
• Kellogg Elks Bingo at 6:30 p.m. at the Elks building in Kellogg. Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
• County Line Dance Club meeting from 2:30-4 p.m. Free lessons available. Reoccurs every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Call 209-406-9969 fro more information.
• Pinochle game at 5 p.m. at the Pinehurst/Kingston Lions Club.
• Wallace School District board meeting at 6 p.m. in the Silver Hill Elementary Library, Osburn.
• Craft discussion at 6 p.m. at the Pinehurst Library. Bring the craft you’re working on, share ideas, get help, chat, drink tea and eat chocolate.
TUESDAY, JUNE 11
• Grandmothers (lunch and cards) at Kellogg Senior Activity Center. Contact Judy Dinger at 208-682-4598 for more information.
• Osburn City Council meeting at 6 p.m. at City Hall, 921 E. Mullan Ave., Osburn.
• Mullan Planning & Zoning and City Council meeting at City Hall, 112 Terrill Loop, Mullan. P&Z at 6 p.m. City Council at 7 p.m.