SATURDAY, JUNE 29
• Kegs and Kickstands event from 3-6 p.m. Come and bike around Kellogg and check out local businesses.
• Pinochle night at 6:30 p.m. at the Wallace Senior Center, 621 Cedar St, Wallace.
MONDAY, JULY 1
• Kellogg Elks Bingo at 6:30 p.m. at the Elks building in Kellogg. Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
• County Line Dance Club meeting from 2:30-4 p.m. Free lessons available. Reoccurs every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Call 209-406-9969 for more information.
• Pinochle game at 5 p.m. at the Pinehurst/Kingston Lions Club.
TUESDAY, JULY 2
• Go Go Gadget Space Club from 10:30-11:30 a.m. at the Pinehurst Library, Pinehurst. Show up to build, create and explore space, robots, technology, art and more. Geared toward grades K-5.
• Smelterville Lions Club meeting at 7:15 p.m. at 301 W. Main St., Smelterville. Event reoccurs the first and third Tuesdays of every month.
• U.S. Militia Northern Command meeting at 6 p.m. at the Brooks Hotel Restaurant.
• Pool shuttle from Wallace to Mullan at 11:30 a.m. in the Wallace High School parking lot. Bus returns at 3 p.m. Parental permission required. For more details contact Wallace City Hall at (208) 752-1147
WEDNESDAY, JULY 3
• Bunker Hill workers meeting at the Broken Wheel in Kellogg at noon.
• Wallace Statehood Day parade at 5:30 p.m. starting at the Wallace Elks Lodge building. For more information, Contact Rayma at (208) 556-1171.
• To infinity and beyond story time at 10:30 a.m. at West Shoshone Park, Pinehurst. Enjoy stories, songs, games, parachute play, crafts, and active family fun each week. Don’t forget your picnic blankets and sunscreen. All are welcome, but the program is geared to ages 3-6 years.
• Mom mingle from 9:30 to 11 a.m. at Cornerstone Church, 106 S. 4th Street, Osburn. Weekly topics, guest speakers, lessons and devotions shared by fellow moms.
• Sixth Street Melodrama presents “Sam Shovel, Private Eye, and the Case of the Maltese Pigeon” at 7 p.m. Showings reoccur every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday (show time at 2 p.m.) until July 28.
THURSDAY, JULY 4
• Independence Day
• 4th of July activities in Kellogg. Pig in the Park from noon to 4 p.m. at the Kellogg City Park. Pet Parade at 1:30 p.m. from Silver Mountain Resort to Kellogg City Park. Community market with vendors from 2 to 8 p.m. at the Kellogg City Park. Soap Hockey Tournament and kids games at 2 p.m. Live music by John Kelley from 3 to 5 p.m. Live music by Leif Christian and the ticket sauce from 5 to 8 p.m. Fireworks at dusk st the base of Silver Mountain Resort.
• Pool shuttle from Wallace to Mullan at 11:30 a.m. in the Wallace High School parking lot. Bus returns at 3 p.m. Parental permission required. For more details contact Wallace City Hall at (208) 752-1147.
• Story time from 11 a.m. to noon at the Osburn Public Library, 921 Mullan Ave, Osburn. For questions or more information, call the Osburn library at 208-752-9711.
FRIDAY, JULY 5
• Friday night dance at the Kellogg Senior Center from 7 to 10 p.m. every Friday. Music by Jerry and Faith.