WEDNESDAY, JULY 3
• Bunker Hill workers meeting at the Broken Wheel in Kellogg at noon.
• Wallace Statehood Day parade at 5:30 p.m. starting at the Wallace Elks Lodge building. For more information, Contact Rayma at 208-556-1171.
• To Infinity and Beyond story time at 10:30 a.m. at West Shoshone Park, Pinehurst. Enjoy stories, songs, games, parachute play, crafts, and active family fun each week. Don’t forget your picnic blankets and sunscreen. All are welcome, but the program is geared to ages 3-6 years.
• Mom mingle from 9:30-11 a.m. at Cornerstone Church, 106 S. Fourth St., Osburn. Weekly topics, guest speakers, lessons and devotions shared by fellow moms.
• Sixth Street Melodrama presents “Sam Shovel, Private Eye, and the Case of the Maltese Pigeon” at 7 p.m. Showings reoccur every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday (show time at 2 p.m.) until July 28.
THURSDAY, JULY 4
• Independence Day
• Fourth of July activities in Kellogg. Pig in the Park from noon to 4 p.m. at the Kellogg City Park. Pet Parade at 1:30 p.m. from Silver Mountain Resort to Kellogg City Park. Community market with vendors from 2-8 p.m. at the Kellogg City Park. Soap Hockey Tournament and kids games at 2 p.m. Live music by John Kelley from 3-5 p.m. Live music by Leif Christian and the ticket sauce from 5-8 p.m. Fireworks at dusk st the base of Silver Mountain Resort.
• Pool shuttle from Wallace to Mullan at 11:30 a.m. in the Wallace High School parking lot. Bus returns at 3 p.m. Parental permission required. For more details contact Wallace City Hall at 208-752-1147.
• Storytime from 11 a.m. to noon at the Osburn Public Library, 921 Mullan Ave., Osburn. For questions or more information, call the Osburn library at 208-752-9711.
• Bluegrass at 4 p.m. at Country Lane River Resort, Kingston.
FRIDAY, JULY 5
• Friday night dance at the Kellogg Senior Center from 7-10 p.m. every Friday. Music by Jerry and Faith.
• Ride & Dine Series from 2 to 8 p.m. at Silver Mountain Resort, 610 Bunker Ave, Kellogg. Enjoy a scenic gondola ride, live music, and savory mountaintop BBQ.
• Silver Mountain Archery Competition from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Silver Mountain Resort, 610 Bunker Ave, Kellogg.
SATURDAY, JULY 6
• HeartSaver CPR/AED/First Aid class from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (CPR) and 1 to 3:45 p.m. (First Aid) at SMC’s Community Outreach Center, 9 Country Club Lane, Pinehurst. You may choose to attend just the CPR portion or just the First Aid portion, but must be signed up as there is limited space per instructor. Books must be picked up & fees paid at Shoshone Medical Center prior to class. Call 208-784-1221 Ext 350 to sign up.
• Lucky Lyons song circle from 2-5 p.m. on the first Saturday of each month. Call 208-682-3371 for more information.
• Silver Valley Writers meeting at 10 a.m. at 519 Cedar St, Wallace.
• Grand Ole Opry and ribbon cutting at 6 p.m. at Country Lane River Resort, Kingston.
• Wallace Senior Center pinochle night at 6 p.m. at the Senior Center, 621 Cedar St, Wallace.
MONDAY, JULY 8
• Kellogg Elks Bingo at 6:30 p.m. at the Elks building in Kellogg. Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
• County Line Dance Club meeting from 2:30 to 4 p.m. Free lessons available. Reoccurs every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Call 209-406-9969 fro more information.
• Pinochle game at 5 p.m. at the Pinehurst/Kingston Lions Club.
• Fresh Air-Obics at9:30 a.m. at SMC Health and Wellness Center, Smelterville. This a fun opportunity for your child to be inspired to play games, learn about fitness and use teamwork.
TUESDAY, JULY 9
• Go Go Gadget Space Club from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. at the Pinehurst Library, Pinehurst. Show up to build, create and explore space, robots, technology, art and more. Geared towards grades K-5.
• Grandmothers lunch & cards at Kellogg Senior Activity Center. Contact Judy Dinger at 208-682-4598 for more information.
• Osburn City Council meeting at 6 p.m. at City Hall, 921 E Mullan Ave, Osburn.
• Mullan City Council and Planning and Zoning meetings at City Hall, 112 Terrill Loop, Mullan. City Council meeting at 7 p.m. Planning and Zoning meeting at 6 p.m.
• Cornhole Tournament from 6:30 to 9 p.m. at Hill Street Depot, Kellogg.