SATURDAY, JULY 6
• HeartSaver CPR/AED/First Aid class from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (CPR) and 1-3:45 p.m. (First Aid) at Shoshone Medical Center’s Community Outreach Center, 9 Country Club Lane, Pinehurst. You may choose to attend just the CPR portion or just the First Aid portion, but must be signed up as there is limited space per instructor. Books must be picked up and fees paid at Shoshone Medical Center prior to class. Call 208-784-1221, ext. 350 to sign up.
• Lucky Lyons song circle from 2-5 p.m. on the first Saturday of each month. Call 208-682-3371 for more information.
• Silver Valley Writers meeting at 10 a.m. at 519 Cedar St., Wallace.
• Grand Ole Opry and ribbon cutting at 6 p.m. at Country Lane River Resort, Kingston.
• Wallace Senior Center pinochle night at 6 p.m. at the Senior Center, 621 Cedar St., Wallace.
MONDAY, JULY 8
• Kellogg Elks Bingo at 6:30 p.m. at the Elks building in Kellogg. Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
• County Line Dance Club meeting from 2:30-4 p.m. Free lessons available. Reoccurs every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Call 209-406-9969 for more information.
• Pinochle game at 5 p.m. at the Pinehurst/Kingston Lions Club.
• Fresh Air-Obics at 9:30 a.m. at Shoshone Medical Center’s Health and Wellness Center, Smelterville. This a fun opportunity for your child to be inspired to play games, learn about fitness and use teamwork.
TUESDAY, JULY 9
• Go Go Gadget Space Club from 10:30-11:30 a.m. at the Pinehurst library, Pinehurst. Show up to build, create and explore space, robots, technology, art and more. Geared toward grades K-5.
• Grandmothers lunch and cards at Kellogg Senior Activity Center. Contact Judy Dinger at 208-682-4598 for more information.
• Osburn City Council meeting at 6 p.m. at City Hall, 921 E. Mullan Ave, Osburn.
• Mullan City Council and Planning and Zoning meetings at City Hall, 112 Terrill Loop, Mullan. City Council meeting at 7 p.m. Planning and Zoning meeting at 6 p.m.
• Cornhole Tournament from 6:30-9 p.m. at Hill Street Depot, Kellogg.
• Pool shuttle from Wallace to Mullan at 11:30 a.m. in the Wallace High School parking lot. Bus returns at 3 p.m. Occurs on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Parental permission required. For more details contact Wallace City Hall at 208-752-1147.
WEDNESDAY, JULY 10
• Shoshone County Planning & Zoning meeting at 7 p.m. at 700 Bank St., Wallace.
• Hospice of North Idaho Silver Valley grief counseling group from 11 a.m. to noon at Shoshone Medical Center, Classrooms 1 & 2. Facilitated by Megan Dardis Kunz, Hospice of North Idaho Social Worker in the Silver Valley. For details, call 208-772-7994.
• To Infinity and Beyond story time at 10:30 a.m. at Shoshone Park, Pinehurst. Enjoy stories, songs, games, parachute play, crafts, and active family fun each week. Don’t forget your picnic blankets and sunscreen. All are welcome, but the program is geared to ages 3-6 years.
• Mom mingle from 9:30 to 11 a.m. at Cornerstone Church, 106 S. Fourth Street, Osburn. Weekly topics, guest speakers, lessons and devotions shared by fellow moms.
• Kellogg City Council meeting at 6 p.m. at City Hall, 1007 E. McKinley Ave, Kellogg.
• Pinehurst City Council meeting at 6 p.m. at City Hall, 106 N. Division St, Pinehurst.
• Wallace City Council meeting at 6 p.m. at City Hall, 703 Cedar St, Wallace.
• Sixth Street Melodrama presents “Sam Shovel, Private Eye, and the Case of the Maltese Pigeon” at 7 p.m. Showings reoccur every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday (show time at 2 p.m.) until July 28.
THURSDAY, JULY 11
• Silver Valley Community Market from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Kellogg City Park.
• Silver Valley Chamber of Commerce breakfast from 7:45 to 9 a.m. at Shoshone Medical Center, Kellogg. Speaker will be Sam Wolkenhauer with the Idaho Department of Labor. RSVP to Mallory if you will be attending: email@example.com or 208-784-0821.
• Story time from 11 a.m. to noon at the Osburn Public Library, 921 Mullan Ave., Osburn. For questions or more information, call the Osburn library at 208-752-9711.
• TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Kellogg Senior Activity Center. Contact Jackie Kennegard for more information.
• Bingo at 5:30 p.m. at the Steel Workers Hall in Kellogg.
• Lego and your imagination Thursdays at the Wallace Public Library. Open to all ages, 5 and younger must be accompanied by an adult. Call 752-4571 for more information.
• Silver Valley Chamber of Commerce meeting, SMC cafeteria at 7:45 a.m.
• Veterans Service Officers available from 12:30 to 3:30 p.m. at the VFW Hall in Osburn.
FRIDAY, JULY 12
• First day of Wallace Blues Festival at 5 p.m. in Downtown Wallace.
• Friday night dance at the Kellogg Senior Center from 7 to 10 p.m. every Friday. Music by Jerry and Faith.