TODAY, JULY 10
• Shoshone County Planning & Zoning meeting at 7 p.m. at 700 Bank St., Wallace.
• North Idaho College ice cream social from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Silver Valley Center, 323 S. Main St., Kellogg. Advisers from NIC and the University of Idaho will be present to answer academic and financial aid questions.
• Hospice of North Idaho Silver Valley grief counseling group from 11 a.m. to noon at Shoshone Medical Center, Classrooms 1 & 2. Facilitated by Megan Dardis Kunz, Hospice of North Idaho Social Worker in the Silver Valley. For details, call 208-772-7994.
• To Infinity and Beyond story time at 10:30 a.m. at Shoshone Park, Pinehurst. Enjoy stories, songs, games, parachute play, crafts and active family fun each week. Don’t forget your picnic blankets and sunscreen. All are welcome, but the program is geared to ages 3-6 years.
• Mom mingle from 9:30-11 a.m. at Cornerstone Church, 106 S. Fourth St., Osburn. Weekly topics, guest speakers, lessons and devotions shared by fellow moms.
• Kellogg City Council meeting at 6 p.m. at City Hall, 1007 E. McKinley Ave., Kellogg.
• Pinehurst City Council meeting at 6 p.m. at City Hall, 106 N. Division St., Pinehurst.
• Wallace City Council meeting at 6 p.m. at City Hall, 703 Cedar St., Wallace.
• Sixth Street Melodrama presents “Sam Shovel, Private Eye, and the Case of the Maltese Pigeon” at 7 p.m. Showings reoccur every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday (show time at 2 p.m.) until July 28.
THURSDAY, JULY 11
• Silver Valley Community Market from 5-8 p.m. at the Kellogg City Park.
• Silver Valley Chamber of Commerce breakfast from 7:45-9 a.m. at Shoshone Medical Center, Kellogg. Speaker will be Sam Wolkenhauer with the Idaho Department of Labor. RSVP to Mallory if you will be attending: firstname.lastname@example.org or 208-784-0821.
• Shoshone County Fire District No. 2 ground breaking ceremony at 4:30 p.m. at 911 Bunker Ave., Kellogg.
• Story time from 11 a.m. to noon at the Osburn Public Library, 921 Mullan Ave., Osburn. For questions or more information, call the Osburn library at 208-752-9711.
• TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) from 5-7 p.m. at the Kellogg Senior Activity Center. Contact Jackie Kennegard for more information.
• Bingo at 5:30 p.m. at the Steel Workers Hall in Kellogg.
• Lego and Your Imagination Thursdays at the Wallace Public Library. Open to all ages, 5 and younger must be accompanied by an adult. Call 752-4571 for more information.
• Veterans Service Officers available from 12:30-3:30 p.m. at the VFW Hall in Osburn.
• Pool shuttle from Wallace to Mullan at 11:30 a.m. in the Wallace High School parking lot. Bus returns at 3 p.m. Occurs on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Parental permission required. For more details contact Wallace City Hall at 208-752-1147.
• Painting with Anne Duncan at 6 p.m. at Lisa’s Gems of the Silver Valley, 117 McKinley Ave., Kellogg.
FRIDAY, JULY 12
• First day of Wallace Blues Festival at 5 p.m. in Downtown Wallace. For the full schedule of events, visit www.wallaceblues.com.
• Friday night dance at the Kellogg Senior Center from 7-10 p.m. every Friday. Music by Jerry and Faith.
• Live music at 6 p.m. by the Silver Valley Band at Johnny’s Bar, Smelterville.
SATURDAY, JULY 13
• Wallace Blues Festival with performances starting at noon in Downtown Wallace. For the full schedule of events, visit www.wallaceblues.com.
• Historic Skills Fair at 10 a.m. at Old Mission State Park, Cataldo.
• Wallace Senior Center pinochle night at 6 p.m. at the Senior Center, 621 Cedar St., Wallace.
• Try your hand at sculpting class from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the Pinehurst Library, Pinehurst. The class will be presented by local artist and author, Bonnie (Donna) Berneham, of Kingston. All tools and supplies are provided. The class is free of charge. Sign up at the library in Pinehurst at the
front desk or call 208-682-3483.
SUNDAY, JULY 14
• Wallace Blues Festival with performances starting at 8 a.m. in Downtown Wallace. For the full schedule of events, visit www.wallaceblues.com.
• Historic Skills Fair at 4 p.m. at Old Mission State Park, Cataldo.
MONDAY, JULY 15
• Kellogg Elks Bingo at 6:30 p.m. at the Elks building in Kellogg. Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
• County Line Dance Club meeting from 2:30-4 p.m. Free lessons available. Reoccurs every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Call 209-406-9969 fro more information.
• Senior Citizens Club of Pinehurst meeting at 11 a.m. at the PK Lions Building.
• Pinochle game at 5 p.m. at the Pinehurst/Kingston Lions Club.
TUESDAY, JULY 16
• Silver Valley Economic Development Corporation meeting at 8 a.m. at Shoshone Medical Center, Kellogg.
• Full moon night ride on the Route of the Hiawatha at 8 p.m. at the East Portal in Taft, Mont. Visit www.ridethehiawatha.com/Events for more information.
• Go Go Gadget Space Club from 10:30-11:30 a.m. at the Pinehurst library, Pinehurst. Show up to build, create and explore space, robots, technology, art and more. Geared toward grades K-5.
• Smelterville Lions Club meeting at 7:15 p.m. at 301 W. Main St., Smelterville. Event reoccurs the first and third Tuesdays of every month.
• Cornhole Tournament from 6:30-9 p.m. at the Hill Street Depot, Kellogg.