TODAY, JULY 20
• 3rd annual Art n’ Garden Tour from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. in Wallace. Begin the tour at Fifth and Bank streets by visiting a group show in The EurekaSally Gallery of Art & Chocolate.
• St. Joe Snow Riders Clarkia ATV Ride at 8 a.m. at J and E Stop in Clarkia. Ride will run about 65 miles of roads and trail. For more information, call Blair at 208-582-0537 or Bunky at 208-245-4455.
• Fish races at 6 p.m. at Eddie Joes, 220 W. Cameron Ave., Kellogg. Visit the Eddie Joes Facebook page for more information.
• Wallace Senior Center pinochle night at 6 p.m. at the Senior Center, 621 Cedar St., Wallace.
• Silver Valley Writers meeting at 10 a.m. at 519 Cedar St., Wallace.
SUNDAY, JULY 21
MONDAY, JULY 22
• Kellogg Elks Bingo at 6:30 p.m. at the Elks building in Kellogg. Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
• County Line Dance Club meeting from 2:30-4 p.m. Free lessons available. Reoccurs every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Call 209-406-9969 fro more information.
• Pinochle game at 5 p.m. at the Pinehurst/Kingston Lions Club.
TUESDAY, JULY 23
• Start of the Wallace ATV/UTV Jamboree. ATV and UTV enthusiasts come to Wallace for a week’s worth of riding among the 1,000-plus trails and beauty of North Idaho’s Bitterroot Mtns. For details contact the High Mountain ATV Association, 509 220-5235 or visit them online.
• Go Go Gadget Space Club from 10:30-11:30 a.m. at the Pinehurst library, Pinehurst. Show up to build, create and explore space, robots, technology, art and more. Geared toward grades K-5.
• Osburn Planning and Zoning meeting at 6 p.m. at City Hall, 921 E. Mullan Ave., Osburn.
• Wallace Elks Lodge monthly veterans dinner from 5:30-7 p.m. at the Elks Lodge building, 419 Cedar St., Wallace.
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 24
• To infinity and beyond story time at 10:30 a.m. at Shoshone Park, Pinehurst. Enjoy stories, songs, games, parachute play, crafts and active family fun each week. Don’t forget your picnic blankets and sunscreen. All are welcome, but the program is geared to ages 3-6 years.
• Mom mingle from 9:30-11 a.m. at Cornerstone Church, 106 S. Fourth St., Osburn. Weekly topics, guest speakers, lessons and devotions shared by fellow moms.
• Yoga at Cornerstone Yoga and Wellness with Emma Stayduhar at the Kellogg Photography and Community Gallery, 10 E. Station Ave., Kellogg. All are welcome to attend.
• Sixth Street Melodrama presents “Sam Shovel, Private Eye, and the Case of the Maltese Pigeon” at 7 p.m. Showings reoccur every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday (show time at 2 p.m.) until July 28.
THURSDAY, JUNE 25
• Silver Valley Community Market from 5-8 p.m. at the Kellogg City Park.
• Osburn VFW meeting at 6:30 p.m. at the VFW Hall, 318 E. Mullan Ave., Osburn.
• Storytime from 11 a.m. to noon at the Osburn Public Library, 921 Mullan Ave., Osburn. For questions or more information, call the Osburn library at 208-752-9711.
• TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) from 5-7 p.m. at the Kellogg Senior Activity Center. Contact Jackie Kennegard for more information.
• Bingo at 5:30 p.m. at the Steel Workers Hall in Kellogg.
• Lego and Your Imagination Thursdays at the Wallace Public Library. Open to all ages, 5 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Call 208-752-4571 for more information.
FRIDAY, JUNE 26
• Friday night dance at the Kellogg Senior Center from 7-10 p.m. every Friday. Music by Jerry and Faith.
• Ride & Dine Series from 2-8 p.m. at Silver Mountain Resort, 610 Bunker Ave., Kellogg. Live music at 5 p.m. Visit www.silvermt.com.
• Live music at 6 p.m. by the Silver Valley Band at Johnny’s Bar, Smelterville.