WEDNESDAY, AUG. 7
• Law day at 9 a.m. at the Shoshone County Court House, Wallace.
• Bunker Hill workers meeting at the Broken Wheel in Kellogg at noon.
• To infinity and beyond story time at 10:30 a.m. at Shoshone Park, Pinehurst. Enjoy stories, songs, games, parachute play, crafts and active family fun each week. Don’t forget your picnic blankets and sunscreen. All are welcome, but the program is geared to ages 3-6 years.
• Mom mingle from 9:30-11 a.m. at Cornerstone Church, 106 S. Fourth St., Osburn. Weekly topics, guest speakers, lessons and devotions shared by fellow moms.
• Wallace Planning and zoning meeting at 6 p.m. at City Hall.
• Sixth Street Melodrama presents “The Carpet Caper -or- Who Stole The Mayor’s Rug?” Performances Wednesday through Saturday at 7 p.m. Sundays at 2 p.m.
THURSDAY, AUG. 8
• Silver Valley Community Market from 5-8 p.m. at the Kellogg City Park.
• Silver Valley Chamber of Commerce Luncheon from 11:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Panhandle Health District building, 35 Wildcat Way, Kellogg. Featured speaker will be Mindy Thorp with the 2020 Census.
• Storytime from 11 a.m. to noon at the Osburn Public Library, 921 Mullan Ave., Osburn. For questions or more information, call the Osburn library at 208-752-9711.
• TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) from 5-7 p.m. at the Kellogg Senior Activity Center. Contact Jackie Kennegard for more information.
• Bingo at 5:30 p.m. at the Steel Workers Hall in Kellogg.
• Lego and Your Imagination Thursdays at the Wallace Public Library. Open to all ages, 5 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Call 752-4571 for more information.
• Pool shuttle from Wallace to Mullan at 11:30 a.m. in the Wallace High School parking lot. Bus returns at 3 p.m. Occurs on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Parental permission required. For more details contact Wallace City Hall at 208-752-1147.
FRIDAY, AUG. 9
• First day of the Wallace Accordion Jubilee at the Red Light Garage, Wallace. Check in at 4 p.m.
• Friday night dance at the Kellogg Senior Center from 7-10 p.m. every Friday. Music by Jerry and Faith.
• Ride & Dine Series from 2-8 p.m. at Silver Mountain Resort, 610 Bunker Ave., Kellogg. Live music at 5 p.m. Visit www.silvermt.com.
• Wallace High School Class of 1964 55-year reunion Friday night at the 1313 Club.
SATURDAY, AUG. 10
• Wallace Accordion Jubilee at the Red Light Garage, Wallace. Breakfast song from 7 to 9 a.m. Workshop 1: Fill and Frills with Arleen Watkins from 9 to 9:45 a.m. Workshop II: Squeezing Tips with Jean Roberts from 10 to 10:45 a.m. Jam session from 9 to 11 a.m. on the Northern Pacific Railroad Depot Museum lawn. Taco lunch at noon at the Red Light Cafe. Individual performances from 1:30 to 4:30 p.m. at the Red Light Garage. Workshop III: Care and repair of your accordion with Michael Kramarczyk. Dinner from 5 to 6 p.m. Dancing at 6 p.m. at the Wallace Elks Lodge with Bob Antonichs’ polka band.
• Wallace Senior Center pinochle night at 6 p.m. at the Senior Center, 621 Cedar St., Wallace.
SUNDAY, AUG. 11
• Wallace Accordion Jubilee at the Red Light Garage, Wallace. Breakfast from 7 to 9 a.m. Polka church at 9:30 a.m. Final jam session from 10:30 a.m. to noon.
MONDAY, AUG. 12
• Kellogg Elks Bingo at 6:30 p.m. at the Elks building in Kellogg. Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
• Kellogg School District public forum at 6 p.m. in the Pinehurst Elementary School Library. Learn about the upcoming Bond Election and ask questions.
• County Line Dance Club meeting from 2:30 to 4 p.m. Free lessons available. Reoccurs every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Call 209-406-9969 fro more information.
• Pinochle game at 5 p.m. at the Pinehurst/Kingston Lions Club.
TUESDAY, AUG. 13
• Osburn City Council meeting at 6 p.m. at City Hall, 921 E Mullan Ave, Osburn.
• Mullan City Council and Planning and Zoning meetings at City Hall, 112 Terrill Loop, Mullan. City Council meeting at 7 p.m. Planning and Zoning meeting at 6 p.m.
• Go Go Gadget Space Club from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. at the Pinehurst Library, Pinehurst. Show up to build, create and explore space, robots, technology, art and more. Geared towards grades K-5.
• Grandmothers (lunch & cards) at Kellogg Senior Activity Center. Contact Judy Dinger at 208-682-4598 for more information.