Jail bookings: Aug. 31-Sept. 2
MONDAY, AUG. 31
• Marvin Howard Jasmin, 59, of Kellogg, Idaho, was arrested for failing to appear (felony).
• Leroy Elive Johnson, 71, of Coeur d'Alene, Idaho was arrested for driving under the influence, obstructing or resisting an officer, and battery on an officer.
TUESDAY, SEPT. 1
• Robert Craigg Mahurin, 52, of Smelterville, Idaho was arrested for providing false information (identity). Mahurin has since been released.
• Jesse Frank Mock, 39, was arrested for being an intoxicated pedestrian.
WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 2
• Katelyn Dianne Farrell, 30, of Mullan, Idaho was arrested for aggravated assault, domestic battery with traumatic injury (felony), and injury to a child/children.
• Nathan Andrew Peyer, 35, of Pinehurst, Idaho, was arrested for failing to appear. Peyer has since been released.
• John Joseph Wentland Jr., 32, of Wallace, Idaho, was arrested for use or possession of a schedule II controlled substance.