Jail bookings: June 10-13
THURSDAY, JUNE 10
• Jamie Lawrence Burgess, 56, of Wallace, Idaho, was arrested for driving under the influence.
• Nicholaus John Hirsch, 27, of Kellogg, Idaho, was arrested for two counts of violating his probation. Hirsch has since been released.
• Sawndra Joel King, 34, of Kellogg, Idaho, is on hold from the federal government for use or possession of a schedule II controlled substance.
• Jared Michael Wiley, 40, of Smelterville, Idaho, was arrested for trespassing.
FRIDAY, JUNE 11
• Danny Jay Norman, 32, of Pinehurst, Idaho, was arrested for violating his probation.
• Stephen Kyle Scott, 36, of Kingston, Idaho, was arrested for failing to appear.
SATURDAY, JUNE 12
• Sandra Lynn Latimer, 56, of Kellogg, Idaho, was arrested for criminal conspiracy and possession of less than three ounces of marijuana.
• James Everett Spencer, 50, of Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, was arrested for grand theft, criminal conspiracy, use or possession of drug paraphernalia, and grand theft.
SUNDAY, JUNE 13
• No bookings