Jail bookings: April 18-20
MONDAY, APRIL 18
• Samantha Dawn Chilcote, 46, of Weaverville, Calif., was arrested for use or possession of a schedule II controlled substance, two counts of possession of a schedule I controlled substance, and possession of heroin. Chilcote has since been released.
• Mark Duane Kleinbeck Jr., 36, of Kellogg, Idaho, was arrested for violating his probation.
• Marcella Lopez Wood, 25, of Wenatchee, Wash., was arrested for failing to appear.
TUESDAY, APRIL 19
• Riley Allen Foster, 20, of Wallace, Idaho, was arrested for use or possession of a schedule II controlled substance, use or possession of drug paraphernalia, and frequenting a place where controlled substances are distributed.
• Lisa Lynn McGillivray, 51, of Osburn, Idaho, was arrested for manufacturing a controlled substance, possession of a non-prescribed drug, and use or possession of drug paraphernalia.
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 20
• Alex Wesley Jenkins, 40, of Ponderay, Idaho, was arrested for driving recklessly.