Jail bookings: July 7-10
THURSDAY, JULY 7
• Jennie Leeann Giesen, 42, of Cataldo, Idaho, was arrested for violating her probation.
• Danny Jay Norman, 33, was arrested for two counts of violating his probation and having an outstanding felony arrest warrant.
• Melissa Faith Sherbinow, 31, of Silverton, Idaho, was arrested for violating her probation.
• Anothony J. Tummarello, 36, of Kellogg, Idaho, was arrested for DUI and injury to a child. Tummarello has since been released.
FRIDAY, JULY 8
• Osman Efe Aydinoglu, 27, of Seattle, Wash., was arrested for driving under the influence and use or possession of paraphernalia.
• Jamie Taylor Wayne Brownell, 30, of Wallace, Idaho, was arrested for bond revocation, failure to appear, and obstructing or resisting an officer.
• Hunter James Carl Davis, 23, was arrested for failing to appear. Davis has since been released.
SATURDAY, JULY 9
• No bookings
SUNDAY, JULY 10
• Shadow Ernest Ray, 25, of Kellogg, Idaho, was arrested for possession of a stolen vehicle and use or possession of controlled substance paraphernalia.