Jail bookings: June 16-19
MONDAY, JUNE 16
• William Fred Barney, 54, of Kellogg, Idaho turned himself in for failing to appear. Barney has since been released.
• Richard Thomas Beck Jr., 40, of Kellogg, Idaho was arrested for violating his probation.
• Brandon Robert Cochrane, 26, of Cataldo, Idaho was arrested for 2nd-degree kidnapping kidnapping.
• Courtney E. Cook, 30, of Coeur d'Alene, Idaho was arrested for failing to appear. Cook has since been released.
• Jesse Thomas Sumpter, 29, of Sandpoint, Idaho was arrested for having outstanding felony warrant.
TUESDAY, JUNE 17
• Jamie Taylor Wayne Brownell, 30, of Wallace, Idaho was arrested for grad theft.
• Logan Michael Galloway, 41, of Post Falls, Idaho was arrested for failing to appear.
• Trey Michael Johnson, 22, of Osburn, Idaho was arrested for having an outstanding felony warrant.
• PJ Lee Orsburn, 30, of Kingston, Idaho was arrested for driving under the influence, obstructing or resisting an officer, and injury to a child/children. Orsburn has since been released.
• Tyrone William Phillips, 37, of Spokane, Wash. was arrested for two counts of failing to appear.
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 18
• Kari Ann Clemens, 36, of Spokane Valley, Wash. was arrested for eluding an officer, excessive DUI, driving recklessly, having an open container in the vehicle, possession of less than three ounces of marijuana, and use or possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Dillen James Wendel, 28, of Kingston, Idaho was arrested for sexual penetration with a foreign object and unlawful entry.
THURSDAY, JUNE 19
• Riley Austin Davis, 27, of Superior, Mont. was arrested for possession of a stolen vehicle, DUI, and grand theft.
• Patsey Ann Zamudio, 50, of Littleton, Col. was arrested for excessive DUI. Zamudio has since been released.