Jail bookings: April 28-May 1
THURSDAY, APRIL 28
• No bookings
FRIDAY, APRIL 29
• Breylan Victor Marcuerquiaga, 29, of Smelterville, Idaho, was arrested for violating the conditions of his release.
• Iann Sherrif Marsh, 44, of Battle Ground, Wash., was arrested for failing to appear.
• Mathew Ronald McLean, 37, was arrested for an outstanding arrest warrant.
SATURDAY, APRIL 30
• Steven Ray Bales, 53, of Colville, Wash., was arrested for use or possession of a schedule II controlled substance, possession of less than three ounces of marijuana, and use or possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Anthony Jo North, 31, of Kellogg, Idaho, was arrested for failing to appear. North has since been released.
• Shane Michael Sharp, 41, of Kellogg, Idaho, was arrested for bond revocation.
SUNDAY, MAY 1
• Brian Daniel Camacho, 27, of Pinehurst, Idaho, was arrested for bond revocation.
• Hunter James Carl Davis, 23, Post Falls, Idaho, was arrested for obstructing or resisting an officer and being an intoxicated pedestrian. Davis has since been released.
• Anthony Albert Kitchen, 25, of Pinehurst, Idaho, was arrested for driving under the influence. Kitchen has since been released.