Monday, November 29, 2021
31.0°F
SCFD No. 1 Firefighter Dan Parrish, along with SCFD No. 2 Firefighters Nick Waites and Kyan "Pepper" Zimmerman, observe the flames erupting from the home's basement. The fire started with the home's basement dryer and expanded from there.

Stories this photo appears in:

Wallace home declared total loss after fire
September 20, 2021 8:46 p.m.

Wallace home declared total loss after fire

Based on where the smoke was coming from, crews had a difficult time at first determining the point of ignition.