TODAY, FEB. 25
• New Hope AA group meeting and book study at 7:30 p.m. at the VFW Hall, Osburn.
• Osburn Planning and Zoning meeting at 6 p.m. at City Hall, 921 E. Mullan Ave., Osburn.
• Wallace Elks Lodge monthly veterans dinner from 5:30-7 p.m. at the Elks Lodge building, 419 Cedar St., Wallace. Mobile vets center available from 2-7 p.m.
• Up-cycled mittens from old wool sweaters class from noon to 2 p.m. at the Pinehurst library. Learn how to make unique, warm mittens to treasure for a long time. Collect old sheep wool, alpaca or cashmere sweaters and fleece for the lining. Wash your wool items to felt them into a dense fabric. Bring your sewing machine if you own one. Call 208-682-3483 or stop at the front desk to sign up.
WEDNESDAY, FEB. 26
• Silver Valley Cat Wranglers charity event from noon to midnight at the Dirty Dog Saloon, 322 McKinley Ave., Kellogg. All profits from The Dirty Dog Saloon will be donated. Will also have a 50/50 raffle and a silent auction starting at 6 p.m. Silver Valley Cat Wranglers mission is to help the kittens and cats of the Silver Valley.
• District 1 3A boys basketball tournament at Kellogg High School. Games at 5:30 and 7 p.m.
• Free veterans dinner and VA mobile center at the Wallace Elks Lodge. VA mobile center available from 2-7 p.m. Dinner from 5:30-7:30 p.m. More details on these and other vet services or to sign up contact the Wallace Elks Lodge at 208-753-4255.
• Wallace Chamber of Commerce luncheon at noon at Cogs Gastro Pub. Guest speaker Wallace School District Superintendent Dr. Bob Ranells will speak on the upcoming school levy election.
• It Club after-school program from 1:45-3 p.m. at the Pinehurst library. Kids are invited for a program that does “it” all — from science and technology to art and exploration. Each It Club is a new adventure. Geared toward kids K-5. Snacks provided.
• Mom mingle from 9:30-11 a.m. at Cornerstone Church, 106 S. Fourth St., Osburn. Weekly topics, guest speakers, lessons and devotions shared by fellow moms.
• Small Miracles NA group meeting at 7:30 p.m. at the VFW Hall, Osburn.
• Little Renaissance Kids story time from 10-11 a.m. at the Pinehurst library. Spend time exploring weekly topics from the world of fine art, math and science, world cultures, nature and more.
• VA Mobile Clinic from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesday, 8-11:30 a.m. Thursday to assist veterans with medical issues at the VFW Hall, 318 E. Mullan Ave., Osburn.
THURSDAY, FEB. 27
• Jackass AA group meeting at 7:30 p.m. in the Shoshone Medical Center cafeteria, Kellogg.
• Osburn VFW meeting at 6:30 p.m. at the VFW Hall, 318 E. Mullan Ave., Osburn.
• Wallace High School boys basketball state play-in game at 6 p.m. at North Idaho College.
FRIDAY, FEB. 28
• Celebration of life for David Bond from 1-6 p.m. at the Wallace Elks Lodge, 419 Cedar St., Wallace.
• Kellogg Senior Center dance from 7-10 p.m. every Friday. All ages are welcome.
• Miners AA group meeting at 7:30 p.m. at the Wallace Fire Hall, Wallace.
SATURDAY, FEB. 29
• Live music with John Kelley from 7-9 p.m. at Albi’s, 220 Sixth St., Wallace. Repeats every Thursday and Saturday.
• Live music with Farmacy at 8 p.m. at the Metals bar, Wallace.
• Madri Gras celebration at 5 p.m. at the 1313 Club, Wallace.
• Wallace Senior Center pinochle night at 6 p.m. at the Senior Center, 621 Cedar St., Wallace.
• Set Free AA group at 4 p.m. at the Kingston Baptist Church, Kingston.
SUNDAY, MARCH 1
• First Sunday Wine Tasting from 5-9 p.m. at the Silver Corner Bar, Wallace. Host and Sommelier, Jocelyn Bachman, will take you on a tour of seven unique wines and pairing snacks too.