Jail bookings: Nov. 16-18
MONDAY, NOV. 16
• Jacob Melvin Lockard, 36, of St. Maries, Idaho, was arrested for failing to appear. Lockard has since been released.
TUESDAY, NOV. 17
• Melissa Deann Minor, 41, of Pinehurst, Idaho, was arrested for possession of a schedule I controlled substance, possession of less than three ounces of marijuana, possession of controlled substance paraphernalia with intent to use, and violating her probation.
• Karl Albert Slatten Jr, 39, of Wallace, Idaho was arrested for failing to appear.
WEDNESDAY, NOV. 18
• Jamy Wayne Ayers, 37, of Osburn, Idaho, was arrested for violating his probation.
• Taylor Marie Bailey, 27, of Osburn, Idaho, was arrested for being an accessory to a felony or harboring a felon.
• Jasvinder Singh Kang, 48, of Calgary, Alberta, was arrested for failing to appear. Kang has since been released.
• David Anthony Serpa, 40, of Newman Lake, Wash., was arrested for an outstanding warrant. Serpa has since been released.